296 RLM 04 Gelb
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1.33 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
RLM 04 Gelb
A high-quality semi-gloss golden yellow acrylic or enamel paint for scale models and creative work.
RLM 04 Yellow Color Guide:
- RLM 04 Gelb is a color introduced in 1938 in accordance with Luftwaffe Directive L.Dv. 521.
- From 1937 the RLM 04 Gelb was also used for color tactical markings of JG 234 "Schlageter" aircraft (On November 1, 1938, JG 234 was renamed and became the second instance of JG 132).
- RLM 04 Yellow was used for Axis aircraft identification markings during the Battle of Britain and the Balkan Campaign (yellow engine cowlings, wing tips, and rudders).
- RLM 04 Gelb was used for identification markings of Luftwaffe aircraft on the Eastern Front (yellow underside of engine cowlings, wing tips, and fuselage bands).
- RLM 04 Yellow can also be used to apply tactical markings, emblems, prop spinners, etc.
- RLM 04 Gelb was used as the identification color for fighter and bomber squadrons whose number was a multiple of 3. The use of RLM 04 for this purpose was succeeded by the RLM 27 Gelb in 1942.
- Acrylic A296s
- Enamel E296s
- 10ml. (0.33oz)