091 Dark Iron
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1.48 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
A high-quality dull dark iron metallic acrylic or enamel paint for scale models, miniatures, and dioramas.
Dark Iron Paint Color Guide:
- Dark Iron has a dark gray metal shine.
- Iron is one of the most common metals used by mankind. It has been in common use since ancient times, but it only became widely used with the development of the industry.
- Iron alloys are utilized for a wide variety of manufacturing purposes, such as the construction of machine tools and machines, railways and automobiles, ship hulls, reinforced concrete elements, and even structural support in larger buildings. The most common is steel, which is an alloy of iron and carbon.
- Since different iron alloys have different shades and metallic sheen, it is highly recommended to use Dark Iron together with Iron or other Arcus metallics when painting miniatures to add realism and depth to the metallic details.
- Dark Iron is produced using ultrafine metallic pigment, which would be the best choice for scale modeling.
- Dark Iron has a natural metal shіne when applied. To avoid scratches and oxidation, it is recommended to coat the painted surfaces with a layer of glossy or matte varnish.
- Acrylic A091m
- Enamel E091m
- Semi-gloss metallic shine
- 10ml. (0.33oz)