Sale Sold out
Regular price $1.48 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
A high-quality magnesium metallic acrylic or enamel paint for scale models and creative work.
Magnesium Paint Color Guide:
- Magnesium alloys are mixtures of magnesium with other metals. Such alloys have a high specific strength.
- Magnesium alloys have been widely used in the aircraft and automotive industries since the 1920s.
- Magnesium is produced using ultrafine metallic pigment, which would be the best choice for scale modeling.
- Magnesium has a natural metal shіne when applied. To avoid scratches and oxidation, it is recommended to coat the painted surfaces with a layer of glossy or matte varnish.
- Acrylic A084m
- Enamel E084m
- Semi-gloss metallic shine
- 10ml. (0.33oz)