Sale Sold out
Regular price $1.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
A high-quality silver metallic acrylic or enamel paint for scale models and creative work.
Silver Paint Color Guide:
- Silver is a precious metal known to mankind since ancient times.
- The range of applications for silver is quite wide. Silver was used for coinage and jewelry. Silver could be used to decorate the armor and weapons of ancient and medieval warriors. Silver-encrusted gift weapons can still be found today.
- Silver paint can be widely used in painting miniatures and dioramas.
- Silver is produced using ultrafine metallic pigment, which would be the best choice for scale modeling.
- Silver has a natural metal shіne when applied. To avoid scratches and oxidation, it is recommended to coat the painted surfaces with a layer of glossy or matte varnish.
- Acrylic A083m
- Enamel E083m
- Semi-gloss metallic shine
- 10ml. (0.33oz)