079 Aluminium Dope
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1.75 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
A high-quality faded aluminum metallic acrylic or enamel paint for scale models and creative work.
Aluminum Dope Paint Color Guide:
- Silver paint has been actively used to paint airplanes across different countries, both civil and military, from the beginnings of aviation to the present day. Aluminum Dope would be the best choice to reproduce such paint.
- The silver paint described above was also actively used in the automotive, shipbuilding, textile, and light industry. So Aluminum Dope can have a wide application and is used in the construction of most scale models and miniatures.
- The Aluminium Dope paint has the sheen of tarnished worn aluminum and would be a great choice for imitating such details.
- Aluminum Dope is produced using ultrafine metallic pigment, which would be the best choice for scale modeling.
- Unlike most scale model metallics, the Aluminium Dope does not imitate metal as such, but silver paint.
- Acrylic A079m
- Enamel E079m
- Semi-gloss metallic shine
- 10ml. (0.33oz)