078 Exhaust Manifold
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1.48 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
A high-quality brown umber metallic acrylic or enamel paint for scale models, miniatures, and dioramas.
Exhaust Manifold Paint Color Guide:
- Exhaust Manifold has a dark brown metal shine.
- The exhaust temperature of an internal combustion engine can reach 1300°F and the metal of the outlet manifolds discolors almost immediately due to the heat. Exhaust manifolds are typically made of steel, cast iron, stainless steel, and titanium. The most common exhaust manifold metal, however, is steel.
- Steel turns yellow when exposed to significant heat and eventually turns brown. Subsequently, it is also highly susceptible to corrosion and rusting.
- The Exhaust Manifold perfectly reproduces the color of a steel exhaust system that has already turned brown but has not yet rusted or lost its metallic sheen.
- Exhaust Manifold perfectly reproduces the color of a steel exhaust system that has already turned brown but has not yet rusted or lost its metallic sheen.
- Exhaust Manifold is perfect for painting the outlet of British radial aircraft engines from the WWII era, as the exhaust manifolds are placed on the cowl front of the engine for better cooling. These exhaust manifolds were highly visible and were widely used in the 1930s and 1940s, for example for Bristol engines.
- Exhaust Manifold is produced using ultrafine metallic pigment, which would be the best choice for scale modeling.
- Exhaust Manifold has a natural metal shіne when applied. To avoid scratches and oxidation, it is recommended to coat the painted surfaces with a layer of glossy or matte varnish.
- Acrylic A078m
- Enamel E078m
- Semi-gloss metallic shine
- 10ml. (0.33oz)