077 Burnt Metal
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1.95 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
A high-quality yellowish metal acrylic or enamel paint for scale models, miniatures, and dioramas.
Burnt Metal Paint Color Guide:
- Burnt Metal has a yellowish titanium shine.
- Jet airplane exhaust temperatures are very high and in most cases, paint cannot withstand these thermal stresses. Therefore, often the exhaust ports, and often the cladding panels around them, of jet aircraft are left unpainted. Often these parts are made of titanium or stainless steel to avoid corrosion and rapid wear.
- Titanium panels acquire a yellowish tint when heated strongly. This color, commonly referred to as burnt metal, can be seen, for example, on the nozzles of modern Pratt & Whitney engines, which are fitted to most of today's U.S. combat jets.
- Burnt Metal is produced using ultrafine metallic pigment, which would be the best choice for scale modeling.
- Burnt Metal has a natural metal shіne when applied. To avoid scratches and oxidation, it is recommended to coat the painted surfaces with a layer of glossy or matte varnish.
- Acrylic A077m
- Enamel E077m
- Semi-gloss metallic shine
- 10ml. (0.33oz)