183 АМТ-4 Зелёная
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1.50 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
A high-quality semi-gloss Soviet VVS aircraft khaki green acrylic or enamel paint for scale models and creative work.
AMT-4 Green Color Guide:
- An authentic aircraft khaki green color (Rus: Зелёная [zʲɪˈlʲɵnəjə], meaning literally: Green), introduced in the summer of 1941. Although the "M" in the AMT acronym stands for matte (Rus: Матовая- Matt), the paint was actually quite glossy when freshly applied.
- A color used for black-green Soviet aircraft camouflage patches in the 1941-1943s. This color scheme also suggests patches of black 185 АМТ-6 Чёрная. Under surfaces, according to this camouflage were painted 175 АМТ-7 Голубая.
- A color used for green patches of late-WW2 Soviet bomber 3-color aircraft camouflage (green, light brown, and gray) in the 1943-1945s. This camouflage scheme also suggests the use of 181 АМТ-1 Светлокоричневая and 179 АМТ-12 Тёмносерая for the upper surfaces, while the under surfaces remain 175 АМТ-7 Голубая.
- The upper surfaces of some WW2 Soviet prototype aircraft were painted entirely in AMT-4 Green without adhering to specially approved camouflage schemes.
- Note that АМТ-4 Зелёная was used to paint only wooden or mixed construction aircraft, while all-metal aircraft were painted with its analog 182 А-24м Зелёная.
- Acrylic A183s
- Enamel E183s
- 10ml. (0.33oz)